Want to find some brilliant new Irish books from 2020 to share with your children? What are the top books of the last five years that children might love?
From picture books to fantasy adventures and graphic novels, our experts have their fingers on the pulse. Lorraine, Sarah and some experienced children’s booksellers will share some of their favourite books – books for Dog Man fans, books for David Walliams fans, books for Judi Curtin fans, books for YOUR child. Join us for an informative and fun evening all about books, wonderful books. Come with questions, leave with answers!
Sarah and Lorraine will be joined by:
- Sara Keating, children’s reviewer for the Irish Times.
- Patsy Lyons from Tara Books.
- Joanna Hamilton from Bridge Street Bookshop
- Amy Devereux from Book Centre, Wexford.
- Grainne O’Brien from O’Mahony’s Booksellers
- Amy McElchar from Alexander’s of Ballybofey
- Trish Hennessy from Halfway up the Stairs
- Antonia Daly from Antonia’s Bookstore
A live interactive webinar, delivered digitally